Window collisions are one of the leading causes of the decline of our precious songbird populations and one of the most preventable. Literally millions of birds die each day during migration season. By placing decals on the exterior of your windows you can make a huge difference in eliminating collisions. We also have other options like Collidescape Tape. Please consider these options if you experience birds hitting windows in your home, every life matters.
- Window Alert is a static-cling decal that may be applied to window glass
- The decal contains a component which brilliantly reflects ultraviolet sunlight
- This ultraviolet light is invisible to humans, but glows brilliantly for birds
- 4 per package
UV Liquid Window Alert
- UV Liquid is easy to apply
- Simply use our bingo marker to make dots on window glass
- The dots dry to clear, last three months, and are easy to remove
- And, they save songbirds
Wilderness Fred’s Bird Alert Decals
- 3 Black birds on each page
- Clings to glass
- Helps protect birds from injury caused by flying into windows
- Use one for every one square metre of window exposure
- Static Cling
- Made in Canada
Stop Bird Attack
Some territorial birds vigorously defend their territory. These birds perceive their own reflection in a window to be another bird competing for their mate—and attack. Repeated attacks deplete a bird’s energy, putting its health and nesting brood at risk.
Stop Bird Attack eliminates the bird’s window reflection, calms the bird, and stops the attack. The product is a removable, white coating that may be sprayed on any window under attack. Stop Bird Attack is effective for American Robins, and other territorial birds. Once sprayed on window should last up to 3 months.
CONTENT: 9 ounce aerosol can
- Clear adheres to the exterior glass surface of a window
- Thousands of small perforations in the film allows ample light to pass through the window to the interior, while substantially reducing reflections and transparency – the two characteristics that cause birds to collide with windows
- Makes glass visible to birds without impacting your view of the outdoors – guaranteed to prevent bird/window collisions
- Designed to prevent bird/glass collisions – will not prevent territorial aggression.
- Designed for DIY application to the EXTERIOR of windows; apply and trim just like wallpaper